The following in-kind contributions would be greatly appreciated:
- Light pick-up truck, SUV, or mini-van for restoration projects
- Volunteer snacks (i.e. granola bars)
- Bottled cases of water for volunteers in the field
- Shovels, gloves, loppers, rakes, pruners, and other hand-held tools for restoration work
- Cargo trailer
- A high resolution digital camera
- Field binoculars for surveys
- GPS equipment (hand-held)
- Upgrading your iPad or tablet? We'll put your old one to work while you take a tax deduction.
- Potting soil (new, in bags) for propagating endangered plants with students
- Digital projector for public presentations
If you would like to donate or have any other questions, please contact Susan Wilcox, Development Director, at (310) 541-7613, ext. 202, or email@example.com.