Saturday July 15th, 9AM – 12PM AND Saturday July 22nd, 9AM – 12PM (must sign up and attend both days)
Want to help monitor local preserves in the Palos Verdes Peninsula? Interested in educating others on how to safely enjoy the trails and natural areas? Become a Trail Watch Volunteer and make a difference on the trails!
– Get Certified: Attend 2 training sessions (must sign up for and attend both) and one training hike (any ability level)
– Visit the preserve at least 4 hours a month as a volunteer
– Educate users in proper etiquette on marked trails
– Offer assistance to those who are lost, need water, etc.
– Submit reports online of what you see and hear to help the Conservancy and City maintain the trails
This is an 18 and over volunteer opportunity. Volunteers must commit to a live scan (background check) for this program.