Donate Now to Protect Nature
By giving an online donation, you are providing essential funding for conservation initiatives that will help protect the natural lands of the Peninsula now and forever.
Give More with Your Gift
Matching Gifts: You can make your Conservancy contribution go further by having your employer match your gift at no additional cost to you.
Tribute Giving: You can give an honorary tribute gift to celebrate a special occasion such as a birthday, wedding, anniversary, or retirement, or a gift in memory of someone special.
Join the Legacy Circle for a donation of $5,000 a year or the Mariposa Circle for $1,000 and be recognized for your extraordinary commitment to protect open space on the Peninsula.
We steward the lands entrusted to us responsibly and provide opportunities for our community members to engage in the conservation work essential to the maintenance of these lands and their native habitats. Here are some of the ways we use those funds and contributions:
- Grow over 20,000 seedlings a year in our native plant nursery to restore habitat on the preserves;
- maintain public access trails and offer an extensive schedule of guided nature walks, outdoor volunteer days, and preserve hikes;
- produce educational programming for students and adults focusing on the importance of restoration of native habitat;
- collaborate with universities to help create the next generation of land stewards;
- provide guided walks and interpretive signage on the trails to educate the public and guide trail-users on appropriate use of the land and highlight important animal and plant habitats.
Your support can help the Conservancy do all these things. The Palos Verdes Peninsula’s landscape – rich in history, natural resources, breathtaking views and recreational opportunities – is our space to learn from and enjoy together.
Give With Confidence
We want every member of the public to know as much as possible about how carefully and effectively The Nature Conservancy uses your donations.