- This event has passed.
Nature Walk Leader Training Day 1 Mar 19 & Day 2 Mar 26
March 19 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm
Share your love of nature with your local community by becoming a nature walk leader! Help us host free nature walks at various trails on the Peninsula every 2nd Saturday of the month.
Both Trainings March 19 and 26 are required.
As a Conservancy Nature Walk Leader you will:
• Learn about our natural history from experts in the field
• Help spread awareness about Conservancy efforts
• Visit the best spots to enjoy nature on the peninsula
• Become part of a great community of outdoor people
• Educate others on how to explore the trails responsibly.
• And much more! No experience required, training will be provided.
Volunteers must be at least 18 years old and must attend both training dates.